The Wyatt apartment is carefully built by Daniels Developments, one of the top ten famous developers in Canada. It is located at the junction of Dundas St E and Sumach St in the east of downtown Toronto. It is located at the core of Regent Park in Toronto. It is Regent An important part of the Park Revitalization project. The apartment plan has begun to receive housing in 2019, providing a total of 342 residential units.
Please contact us as soon as possible to give priority to choosing floors and apartment types for discount information.
- Located at the core of Regent Park, one of the largest revitalization areas in Toronto;
- At the core location of Regent Park in the east of Toronto, you can enjoy the convenience and luxury of the surrounding mature supporting facilities;
- Within walking distance to the Regent Park Aquatic Centre, the new Regent Park and Regent Park Athletic Grounds
- A few minutes’ drive to Toronto’s most lively and prosperous Dundas Square, Eaton Centre, The Distillery District and The Financial District;
- Close to universities such as Ryerson University, George Brown College and OCAD University;
- Near high-speed DVP and Gardiner Expy, it is extremely convenient to get in and out of the city.
- Toronto's lakeside area will be the hottest investment area in the next 20 years.
Toronto’s lakeside area has always been developed and managed by the Lakeside Management Company under the Toronto City Government to introduce partners. The company’s management is composed of three-level government officials, and none of them are idlers, such as the former Gao Michael Nobrega was once an executive of the OMER retirement fund for Ontario government workers. They are not only ambitious to boost the economy of the lakeside area, but also take this opportunity to make Toronto the world's most important innovation center, attracting more local and international investment. As one of the best cities in the world, Toronto has always been an investment target pursued by many large companies. After learning that Sidewalk Labs decided to withdraw from the "Google Smart City" project, Toronto Mayor Zhuang Deli publicly announced that Toronto will work with Ontario and the Commonwealth to promote the construction of Toronto's Lake District, continue to create new employment opportunities and economic development opportunities, and provide more Housing and better transportation. The lakeside area is still showing a huge development boom, many projects are under construction in full swing, and several are in the proposal stage. It is believed that the Lakeside Management Company under the Toronto City Government will soon find excellent partners to jointly develop the lakeside area. In the future, this lakeside community will have the world's top urban high-tech, and the future urban life mode will undergo radical changes.
Appreciation of real estate pictures
VVIP subscription registration/house plan price list request
President Broker of Record
Canada Home Group Realty Inc., Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
405 Britannia Road East, Suite 210.
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3E6